Monday, September 20, 2010

An Upper East Side Sunday

What started out as an overcast Sunday morning turned into a beautiful, sunny and quite warm day.

I decided to pound the pavement and go exploring on the Upper East Side. This turned into quite the mammoth trek. Here's the ground I covered...



It's such an opulent area and it really does feel strangely familiar, I guess because it's so often captured on screen. Pretty tree-lined streets, fancy stoops, high-end boutiques and glamorous people. Walking along Madison Avenue there's every high-end designer you've ever heard of and many more. While the budget can't quite stretch that far it's still nice to stroll along and take it all in.

I got as far as 86th street until my throbbing feet told me it was time to subway it back to home base.































I feel like this post needs the all too familiar Upper East Side sign-off...

x-o-x-o
Gossip Girl